At CSols we have been closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and we want to reassure our customers that we are taking all of the necessary steps to ensure the continuity of our support services and minimize any disruption to their businesses.
Remote working enabled
First and foremost we have closed our office in Runcorn, and are now supporting all of our employees so that they can carry out their roles from home using their own laptop PC. As you may know a number of our staff have always been home based, so we already have a well-established infrastructure, so that all our business systems are accessible remotely. These include :
• Secure support server – containing backup copies of all our customers software implementations to assist with diagnostics
• Development server – holding all Software source code and development tools
• Email systems
• Customer Resource Management (CRM) system – handling all our business related activities including support case tracking, contracts and invoicing
• Company Telephone number – This is still active and managed by an answering service who will pass your message to us individually
• Support telephone line – Again this is still active and all calls will be handled by our support team
• Remote Support Tools – The support team also continue to use tools like TeamViewer, Dropbox and Webex to provide convenient electronic support (access permitting).
As a consequence we are able to continue to support our customers as we have in the past. In the event some members of staff become ill and are unable to work, we will aim to continue to meet your needs by reassigning responsibilities within the company.
In summary, we are confident that our team, processes and systems are resilient enough to continue to support your business while we also prioritize protecting the health and well being of our employees. We’ll keep you updated on any further developments.
Thank you all for your support in these unprecedented times. Stay safe.
Dr. Phil Goddard