FAQs – Handheld Computers
We help laboratory scientists and managers who come to us with a wide variety of questions, dilemmas and requests for hand held computers. Here’s some of them:
• How can you help me integrate hand held computers into our business?
•There is no space to place a dedicated pc for every instrument or analyst – could I use a PDA?
• I don’t want to use a PC as the volume of testing per instrument is low and so a dedicated computer is not economical
• We need to carry out testing in a controlled or hazardous setting where computers cannot be used.
• Where results are needed immediately from the instrument and a screen readout is sufficient
• Where an instrument is not available for that test method and measurements are done manually
• Verification of sample, reagent, device or location using built in barcode reader
• Manual data entry at point of testing
• Automatic on board calculations
• Electronic data capture via Bluetooth or wireless
• Immediate transfer to LIMS or IT system Improved auditing
• We need a large screen for easy to use operation with menus and wizards.
• It must be usable both with finger and pointers.
• We need full support for barcode reading, Bluetooth and wireless connectivity
• The system must use a common operating system for portability as new hardware becomes available.
CSols Laboratory Informatics Applications
Using CSols solutions in the Water & Environment Sector
Using CSols solutions in Analytical Services
Using CSols solutions in Clinical Biochemistry Labs
Using CSols solutions in Manufacturing
Using CSols solutions in the Pharmaceutical Sector
Using CSols solutions in Microbiology Labs
This is not an exhaustive list of the things that we have done for customers. So if you still cannot find a solution that meets your requirements and you would like us to investigate your needs in more detail then please send us your questions via our contact page or just telephone or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for no obligation advice.
CSols Ltd. The Heath, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 4QX, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1928 513535 Fax: +44 (0) 7006 061 106
Copyright © 2000 – 2014 CSols Ltd. All Rights Reserved